Ok, so sometimes I read US Weekly. I’ll admit it. It’s not for any literary purposes, obviously, but it’s mindless entertainment and sometimes I just need it. Like on a plane, or in a nail salon or after a very shitty day. One “segment” that they do is ask different celebrities “25 things you don’t know about me”. As I was reading the last one, I was thinking about the 25 things that I would say if somebody asked me. So, I decided to do a fun “segment” here and post “25 things you don’t know about me”. Without further ado.
1. I was born in St.Louis Mo. but moved to Philly when I was 3.
2. I speak Spanish and Italian and a little bit of hebrew
3. I have an older brother and sister who are my best friends
4. I love to cook but only know a few recipes that I repeat over and over
5. I love love love to travel
6. My celebrity crush since I was 13 is Eddie Vedder (lead singer of Pearl Jam). I met him outside of a Pearl Jam show when I was 13 and thought I could die happy.
7. My friends call me a “delicate flower” because I can’t drink much alcohol and my body is sensitive to pretty much everything
8. I am a big crier-I cry at commercials, award shows, movies, tv shows, etc. If it’s emotional in any way, the water works come
9.I still have my stuffed dog Whiskey that my grandmother gave me when I was 10. He sleeps with me.
10. I play both the piano and guitar but feel more comfortable on the piano
11. I am currently obsessed with Bethenny Frankel. I think she is hilarious and an inspiration.
12. I am an aunt to the 2 cutest kids in the world.
13. My dream is to have a house with a music room where I’d have a piano and all my guitars and I could stay there all day
14. My mom is my favorite person in the world
15. I recently discovered how much I love yoga. That and running are my favorite kinds of exercise.
16. I love house music-and even more I love to DANCE to house music
17. One of my biggest pet peeves is littering
18. I HATE scary movies
19. I know a lot more about sports than I ever thought I would (my favorite teams are Philly teams)
20. I love to read and am so excited when I find a good book
21. I spent my junior year of college abroad-half the year in Florence and the other half in Madrid
22. I love all things Italian
23. I am getting very interested in Marketing (since I have to learn how to do it for my upcoming album!:)
24. I was in an A Cappella group in high school
25. I think Radiohead is the best band ever
So there you have it! That was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. Do you have any things you want to share? Maybe not 25 but how about 3? I’d love to hear them!
much love as always,
Like this post? please like it!